• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Great day for pics of the 3l turbo.56k no no

Yeah thanks Ray,lol they were bunched up with the baby shower pics from a co worker from yesterday,lol.

No I love the wheels, with boost they are way too big, I will be using 17's on drag radials for the track, but these wheels will be great for shows.

Yes look for a lid for me man w.no spoiler and I need tails too.

my .02.

beautiful car. changes you should make:

screw the coilovers up 1/2" in the back..... looks like its got three people in the back seat in the first pic.

powdercoat the UIM. i can see a little chipping.

Passenger side motor mount has some rust where it bolts to the chassis. take it off and clean it up and respray it.

if your trying to perfect it anyways..... lol. i guess i'm picky

Uhh yeah this dosent have coilovers, its koni's/bg autobahn's, the uim will be powdercoated, so will the mounts. Give it time give it time.

I like now better than i did when i first saw it. with the Red seats and i think before the turbo.

But i still :drool: when ever i see it.

You should submit this thing to Super street or modified!!!! At least the readers rides if nothing else.

Attachments

• 1010_030.jpg
    1010_030.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Yeah thanks Ray,lol they were bunched up with the baby shower pics from a co worker from yesterday,lol.

No I love the wheels, with boost they are way too big, I will be using 17's on drag radials for the track, but these wheels will be great for shows.

Yes look for a lid for me man w.no spoiler and I need tails too.

If you want a lid without a lip spoiler I have one that you can get. don't pick one up b/c I've been trying to get rid of this one for a while.

I couldn't see the pics at work and I don't usually log in from home, but I did just to see what all the fuss was about and damn... this car is :censored::censored::censored::censored:ing sexy.

You a lucky mofo Ryan.

Thank you all, it already has svtf brakes on it and I will be upgrading them to a baer brake kit in time. Yeah Alex that would be ballin if I could do the foglight brake mod.

Yes ob save it for me man. Are you coming down this weekend?

Back