• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

got my svt certificate

My SVT never had "SVT Contour" on the door. I contacted both of the previous owners when I noticed this and they both said they never changed out the drivers door and the carfax confirms it. My door sticker just says "Contour/Mystique" If I could get one of those stickers it would be cool, but I just wonder why my SVT never got one.
The original owner got every piece of paper possible and filed it including the window sticker, assembly and airbag stickers (never applied), build sheets including all assembly plant paperwork and he never had the front plate bracket installed either:cool: I have a listing of all the SVT Contours available in a certain area in PA during the time he was looking for one and all of the new SVT Contours en route. My jaw dropped when the last owner brought out the boxes of paperwork and brochures/manuals. After contacting the original owner I found out his buddy was one of the salesmen at the dealer he bought it from. He kept EVERYTHING!! :drool::laugh:

My SE's assembly plant sticker also turned brown and started peeling and so I just scraped it off :shrug:

Back