• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Got Bronze?

LOL i love this forum. I post a pic that was taken at 8pm in complete darkness and My car is a pos cuase it doesn't have jack point covers on, the tires arn't wide enough etc etc.

HA if anything the tires arn't tall enough. They are Fuzion ZRI's and the thread is even with the lip of the rim. But hey obviously some of you have much better monitors and know more than the person who can walk outside and look at it.

cry_me_a_river.jpg

Chill man! How many times a day do you insult peoples cars? :rolleyes:

I hardly ever insult other peoples cars but if you would like to to broaden my spectrum i can. I just go right to the source.

Im perfectly fine sitting here eating my Bdubs just find it funny

You're a idoit and you are WRONG!!!

i would like you all to note that steeda finally used the correct spelling of the contraction you're instead of your. landmark i tell ya. i don't care is idiot is spelled incorrectly, this is a huge deal...

Last edited:
i would like you all to note that steeda finally used the correct spelling of the contraction you're instead of your. landmark i tell ya. i don't care is idiot is spelled incorrectly, this is a huge deal...

lmao. it's like monkeys using tools for the first time.

Back