• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Goodbye Green SVT :(

Not from what I've heard.

It's not a very practical car for him to have as a "beater"

thats true. i loved the svt, but it isnt practical enough for my uses of a car. i always felt guilty when it went on a gravel road (the whole 5 times for when i owned the car)

i have a summer car also that goes fast in the corners. now i need something that can haul stuff, gets decent gas milage, and is fun to drive, even down a dirt path (think subaru OBS)

That's not totalled...

This is totalled...
driver.jpg

totaled buy the insurance. it is a very fixable car though, for the right person. i would much rather see it get fixed (being so rare and all).

if someone is interested in buying the whole car, that is an option, pm me if interested

well, heres a little update!

i got my check(s) from the insurance company today. and get this, i didnt know this, but it makes sense. since i had 2 seperate claims, i got hit with 2 deductables. ok, i get that. well, since the car was NOT totaled out from the deer accident, they had to pay out for that as well. so, i have 2 checks, and about 1300 added to my other check. now i have 3700 to find a new car. not bad, considering i was preparing for a whole lot less.

so, besides getting hit with the double deductable, i also go the 2 checks, wich was really nice :D

Thats very good news! glad to hear.

Next time dont run blad high performance tires in the snow!

Thats very good news! glad to hear.

Next time dont run blad high performance tires in the snow!

i'll be keeping that to myself in case i decide to sell the whole car (still undecided)

the front tires wernt bald, they wernt even down to the wear bars. but yeah, i was planning on getting my blizzaks from my parents that weekend. but yeah, dont ever run a high performance tires in the winter, no matter what.

Back