• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

good and bad areas of detroit?

One of the best restarunts in the Detroit area. Eating there is expensive, figure on $250 plus for two people. Best way to go there is go out for dinner or a play first then stop by for drinks and desert on the third floor afterwards. The bar on the third floor is great, Friday and Saturday night they have a couple who play music. She plays piano and sings, he's on double base, lot's of great old Jazz and Blues type numbers and they are always up for requests, just bung a few bucks in their tip bowl. We probably do that 4-5 times a year.

well... i got there and back safely. long drive, but me and the Gf made it! Brought a couple funny movies to watch along the way. the Guy that i got them from (abe) was pretty cool. but i was pretty sketched about the area. got out of there real quick.

I do have a GPS on my phone and it made it really easy to find the place. the rims look really good. they did rub quite a bit on every bump but i gutted, cut and rolled the fenders and seems to be fine now.

Back