• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Going to SPRING ZING ??

I'm hoping to stick around in PA til Carlisle. Probably the last thing I do before I drive out to Cali. Although I will need a hotel room instead of going back to my house. Ian?

I'd love to go to Spring Zing, but I can't afford that at all right now. Maybe in a few years.

i googled it and was thinking of going down there for one weekend with a friend and his "sweet" saab he got ripped off on... i dont remember which one. Maybe ill take the model A down there if my dad lets me borrow the truck/trailer/car or comes with me for the weekend. maybe we will bring both, model a and contour, if my dad has the time?

Is CEG a registered group there or just whats the deal with that?

I was starting to wonder that myself. Usually there's much tent/carlisle talk by now in here.

Not to take away from the SZ thread , but there will be a CEG showing at Carlisle again this year . We should have a comp'd tent there this year too :cool: . I will be there , despite not having a single Ford product in my stable .
Stay tuned for a Fords at Carlisle thread coming soon .

I'm interested in going, but I wasn't planning on driving out.

So... I'm looking to catch a ride out and back with someone local that has an open seat. Naturally, I'd help pay for gas and I'd need to split a hotel room with someone too.

LMK if you have an empty seat and would be interested.

Just thinking out loud at this point. :)

Not to take away from the SZ thread , but there will be a CEG showing at Carlisle again this year . We should have a comp'd tent there this year too :cool: .

Just an FYI:
The deal with the tent, so everyone knows...
The tent is comp'd this year since the CEG made the required 25 registrants last year. BUT, Rick said that he would give the group a bigger sized tent (size bigger than we normally have) for splitting up the CEG group into SVT and non SVT. Someone remember that if they talk to him, he probably needs a reminder. ;)

Back to your regularly scheduled program...

Someone will start a thread. In that thread will be a link to sign up.

I'm interested in going, but I wasn't planning on driving out.

So... I'm looking to catch a ride out and back with someone local that has an open seat. Naturally, I'd help pay for gas and I'd need to split a hotel room with someone too.

LMK if you have an empty seat and would be interested.

Just thinking out loud at this point. :)

You've got TWO Contours to choose from ... you should drive one , silly !!!

^ Yeah, right....He won't drive out there.

Maybe he shouldn't go to SZ. He was getting a bit frisky with his postings there for a bit, he may come back a different Aaron after a weekend of CEG shenanigans.
:laugh:

Super%20Troopers%20Shenanigans%2001.jpg

We wouldn't want Aaron to partake in the tomfoolery either.

DIY_Poster_-_TOMFOOLERY.jpg

it is for mining and is/was being used in germany. mining on a very large scale. in the photo it was being moved from one location to another and was crossing over a road.

plus it's not a saw, those teeth are actually buckets for digging.
But I'd still poo my pants if I ever saw that in person.

Back