• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Give the people what they want.

I agree with you guys in some ways, yes if you say your going to be there monday then you should do all you can to be there on monday for the better of your own business. But lets face it, there are tons of industries that do not deliver what they promise and it happens every single day(US presidents are a great example, they promise the world and deliver a state), life aint perfect and unexpected things happen. I am not saying this trucker is an awesome guy, he probably is a complete idiot that is obviously just running you around a tree with excuses when he probably knew from the beginning that he wouldnt have the car there on monday but he said so just to get the job. Sounds like you found one of the cheapest guys, and your getting exactly what you are paying for... so to come on here posting every single day in someone elses thread technically about how the cheap trucker you hired to bring your car to you is an idiot just makes you look like the same. With that said I will keep my comments to myself from now on, and I will be sure to ignore this thread since it has a new pretty useless post by skull everyday.

Oh geez, look what I did. My bad man, I should have never posted in here. And I dont think you need to start a new thread as I am sure Sam could care less. I think it was the awesome posts about this car that lead into you complaining about a truck driver that irritated me, because after all he is a truck driver. You bought a very nice CSVT, and I hope you enjoy it for years to come.

Back