• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Getting new wheels and I can't decide...Help!

PHilly

Hard-core CEG'er
I thought this was going to be easy, I guess not....
Konig Trouble:
4391.jpg

No-name:
171028830_tp.jpg

Another No-name:
171002727_tp.jpg

Chrome FSVT (IF I can find them!:mad:)
4330_1.JPG

Black Ford Racing:
1732_1.JPG

And I'm done, for now anyway:crazy: Opinions and pics of any of these mounted on Contours would be great too.

glad to hear you finally sold the old ones. i really like the first no name wheels. you should let em know it's going on a t-red with H&Rs

glad to hear you finally sold the old ones. i really like the first no name wheels. you should let em know it's going on a t-red with H&Rs
Thanks! Yes, they are going on a ballin' out of control T-Red with H&R's...:laugh:
for me it's a toss up between the trouble and the first no name.
Those are my top two, thanks for the input.
Any of the first 3. The last two are meh. FSVT wheels are just too played out.
I was only thinking the FSVT because they are a "safe" choice for me. Not too crazy and I always have thought they looked decent. They are played out though.

Yeah, First no names for me, i hate the third wheels, i don't like wheels with a lip unless they are very big, makes the wheel look smaller.

Only these, in this order and in 17"+:

Chrome FSVT (IF I can find them!:mad:)
4330_1.JPG

No-name:
171028830_tp.jpg

Black Ford Racing:
1732_1.JPG

you can get the no-namers in our 4-bolt?

I like the look of a lip on these cars except it tends to make the wheel look smaller. So if you to that route Id say 18 or 19

I like the second no namer with the lip but the first no namer will look bigger when it is installed because the spokes go all the way out to where the tire meets the rim. It helps make the wheel look bigger

For example, my old KMCs looked like 19"+ because they had the spoke all the way out to the edge but they were only 18":

Dsc01047.jpg

blufuz's wheels in the pic are KMC's. Do not get the first set for the love of god. idk if you go to alot of car shows or anything but those wheels are on everything lol. The #2 and #3 sets are awesome and im sure if they dont come with centers you can find some to fit.

blufuz's wheels in the pic are KMC's. Do not get the first set for the love of god. idk if you go to alot of car shows or anything but those wheels are on everything lol. The #2 and #3 sets are awesome and im sure if they dont come with centers you can find some to fit.
Thanks for clearing that up for me. I just placed an order
for these:
171028830_tp.jpg

Thanks for the input, everyone!

Back