• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

GCT Replacement Meet 10/4/08

Anyone coming from GR won't be taking 131 back to GR, they will take M-140 to 196N which will save them over an hour on their trip home.

from my house to gobles is around 48 miles, gobles to hartford is around 27 miles, hartford back to my house 70 miles, for a grand total of 145 miles give or take a few. so I was off by a few miles, lol seriously still alot of driving!

Damn, I'm going to Chicago that weekend with my g/f for her Dad's surprise 50th b-day party:crazy: Have a good time guys!

from my house to gobles is around 48 miles, gobles to hartford is around 27 miles, hartford back to my house 70 miles, for a grand total of 145 miles give or take a few. so I was off by a few miles, lol seriously still alot of driving!

145 miles:rolleyes:, I used to drive the 4hours from Canada almost every weekend to hang out with the EGL Crew. A car is meant to drive so get in and drive.

Wish I could make it out to the meet but I don't think I will be able to.

Aaron

145 miles:rolleyes:, I used to drive the 4hours from Canada almost every weekend to hang out with the EGL Crew. A car is meant to drive so get in and drive.

Wish I could make it out to the meet but I don't think I will be able to.

Aaron

ok well thats you not me, I do drive my car but at the same time I like to preserve it as much as I can, I want my car to last unlike some people.

ok well thats you not me, I do drive my car but at the same time I like to preserve it as much as I can, I want my car to last unlike some people.

Wow hostility.... I too am coming from Canada, though I'll be all over MI for the week. Just try to make it out of you can...it'll be a great time! If not, then your missing out! :p

people just need to chill the F out in here, im just saying for me its a long trip, if you all don't think it is fine just save the BS kthanksbye.

can we get a mod in here to get rid of the spell nazi troll? anywho I have to leave it up to the wifey, she's prego so it will depend on her hormones lol.

1-WorldTour
3-SVTWannaBE
4-MoonlightSE
5-Pudmunkie
6-Groove83 +1 (SHOforum)
7-SHOracer14 (SHOforum)
8-KzooSHO (SHOforum)
9-ronssvt
10-2kSVT
11-Sprayed

It's with great sadness that I must cancel out on the upcoming meet. Recent problems at home combined with job interviews next week (including one where I'm flying to South Dakota) are just going to take up too much time, and if the South Dakota job goes through I'll have 3 weeks to relocate.

And since I technically work Saturdays at the current job, the time I had set aside for this meet has now been lost between the home issues and interviews.

I'm terribly sorry to do this. If there's anyone from the east side still planning to go, please let me know as I do have several very nice, 15th anniversary SVT posters that I wanted to hand out.

It's with great sadness that I must cancel out on the upcoming meet.

If there's anyone from the east side still planning to go, please let me know as I do have several very nice, 15th anniversary SVT posters that I wanted to hand out.

Aww, well good luck with your interviews and everything. Hope everything works out.

SVT poster? :drool: I really hope someone from that side can get them from you and bring them out. I would really like one. :D

Back