• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

GB: Piloti Shoes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely interested. I've been wanting to buy a new pair of shoes and wanted to try something different. How are they in the comfort department? What if we need to change sizes after delivery?

[Edit] Nevermind the second question, I just looked it up on their website [/Edit]

care to share because I cant find it:confused:

I'm in for Prototipos, size 11, ecosse / black / white color scheme. I may do another pair in black/orange too.... Can we get discounts on shirts, by chance? It'd be pretty slick to get a shirt in the same color as my shoes, ha.

Definitely interested. I've been wanting to buy a new pair of shoes and wanted to try something different. How are they in the comfort department? What if we need to change sizes after delivery?

[Edit] Nevermind the second question, I just looked it up on their website [/Edit]

care to share because I cant find it:confused:

from the Piloti web page

How do I return my purchase for a Refund or Exchange?
Satisfaction with our products is very important to us. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, your product has a material defect or you wish to exchange it for a different size or style, please return the package to the address below. Please fill in the return form enclosed in the box, or tuck a note inside with your name, contact info, and desired exchange, or reason for requesting a refund. If the shoes are in resaleable condition (barring a manufacturer's defect), Piloti will issue a credit to your credit card or ship another product to you accordingly. Please note: We do not offer customers a refund for the cost of shipping.

This GB almost sounds like a joke to me, just for the fact that I posted a thread awhile back about cars that try and mess with me when i'm out driving around, and member Kermithefrog dissed my thread by replying with these exact words... "You don't buy a contour to race any car. This is a silly thread. " :nonono: What a Jackass!:mad:

This GB almost sounds like a joke to me, just for the fact that I posted a thread awhile back about cars that try and mess with me when i'm out driving around, and member Kermithefrog dissed my thread by replying with these exact words... "You don't buy a contour to race any car. This is a silly thread. " :nonono: What a Jackass!:mad:

Oh, yeah, I can see the similarities! You posted about street racing, and this thread is about buying.... shoes........

:confused:

Ok guys, I'm travelling this weekend, so once I get back on sunday night, I'll round up the list of the interested parties.

As to sizes, most of the styles are pretty much right on with other companies, like Nike, but a couple of the styles tend to run a little large, like my DTMs are a little large, but I wear thick socks at the track anyway. In regards to returns, I'll verify with the company we are ordering through how he wants to handle mis-ordered sizing. For the SE-MI guys it shouldn't be an issue since it will be local. I'll get a good description of all the sizing of the different styles to try to help people be sure to order the right size the first time to avoid any issues.

Craig, we can give you a special 30% off deal, but it comes with an extra 25% surcharge to help fund the race team :D

Everything comes with a catch.. I'll take one for the team here then :).

Sign me up for some G16's - Size 10 with Ecosse/White/Black.

Now you just need a group buy for Sparcos.. I need some seats for another project..

Ok guys, I need more than just "I'm in", lets start filling this out below, use multiple lines for multiple pairs. This way when the list is long enough, I can keep track of everyone.

Forum Name, Real name, style, color, size.

Ok guys, I need more than just "I'm in", lets start filling this out below, use multiple lines for multiple pairs. This way when the list is long enough, I can keep track of everyone.

1. EuroTour, Mike Westrate, Prototipio - Race Blue/White/Smoke, size 14

1.EuroTour, Mike Westrate, Prototipio - Race Blue/White/Smoke, size 14
2.bagged, scott cowart, prototipo, white/blue/smoke, 11.5
3.SHOgoFast, Adam Pringle, Prototipo, race blue / white / smoke, Mens 9

4. BrApple, Brian Applegate, Prototipo, race blue/white/smoke, mens 11

When is the cutoff for this? I need a good pair of driving shoes, but I need a little bit of time to get funds rounded up.

No set cutoff, but I would work fast because most of these folks won't want to wait around for you. Though, for anyone that misses the group buy, I can probably still get you a smaller discount on a regular basis, and if there is enough interest, we can do another group buy.

4. BrApple, Brian Applegate, Prototipo, race blue/white/smoke, mens 11
5. SlvrSVT00, Kristen Assadi, Prototipo, Black/White, mens 5.5

Last edited:
I like these 1,000 times better, so i'm going with these :laugh:
f73d_1.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back