• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

GB: Aluminum Pedals by Autovation

Status
Not open for further replies.
A friend of mine did it at no cost, as a favor to me. :cool:
Since I wasn't born yesterday I'll take that with a grain of salt and also see how many cliches I can put in one sentence. :laugh: But regardless, NICE on getting that done! Although you just made mine one set less rare lol...

rollinstylee said:
Since I wasn't born yesterday I'll take that with a grain of salt...

believe what you want, but every word you quoted from me is true. if you wish to discuss this further, shoot me a PM. thanks.

1. Chas SHIPPED
2. KyleQ SHIPPED
3. IcySVT SHIPPED
4. muntus ON HOLD (To be shipped with boots from Redline Goods)
5. BackSeatOfAContour SHIPPED

Does that mean you're refunding some of that extra shipping I gave you?

if the shipping is "extra" i will refund it. i refunded you $20 earlier on the pedals, so i'm not about to try to pocket $5. let me go over the numbers on your combined orders.

okay, i see that i have received $15 total from you for shipping, so you have a choice: 1) have the pedals shipped separately tomorrow or 2) get $5 back and ship the pedals with the boots. just let me know which you prefer. thanks.

if the shipping is "extra" i will refund it. i refunded you $20 earlier on the pedals, so i'm not about to try to pocket $5. let me go over the numbers on your combined orders.

okay, i see that i have received $15 total from you for shipping, so you have a choice: 1) have the pedals shipped separately tomorrow or 2) get $5 back and ship the pedals with the boots. just let me know which you prefer. thanks.

I choose 2. If you want to refund me $10 and ship them next month, I'll do that.:laugh:

Btw, you've been very on the ball and upfront to deal with. I wouldn't hesitate to deal with you in the future.

I choose 2. If you want to refund me $10 and ship them next month, I'll do that.:laugh:

Btw, you've been very on the ball and upfront to deal with. I wouldn't hesitate to deal with you in the future.

thanks, glad to hear that. i try...

I have a set with SVT etched on them that were on the car when I bought it. I am interested in the only the heel rest. I didn't see a deadline in the first post. Is it too late?

DSC03048.jpg

I have a set with SVT etched on them that were on the car when I bought it. I am interested in the only the heel rest. I didn't see a deadline in the first post. Is it too late?

You're in luck! My second shipment hasn't left yet, so I ordered a heel plate for you. Please paypal me $55 (soopacooga@vt.edu), and you should get it by the end of the week!

My back porch was covered in boxes of crap I have bought lol but this pkg was by far the best of the bunch!
0707081729.jpg

Wow! very surprised to get back to work and find the pedals sitting in my box :laugh:

They are surprisingly light! They almost feel cheap when holding them (they are not of course) due to aluminum's weight.

Thanks for getting this organized and making it easy for us commoners to participate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back