• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Gas your car(s) up tonight!

Klasse Act

I pee with gloves on!
Its going to be cold as hell for the rest of the week, so I thought I'd drop a P.S.A. to everyone in the SEMI CEG, gas that car up to the max and maybe even mix in some gas line anti-freeze:idea:

All the homos are doing it these days

I love how tame posts result in mods changing text (Pud), but this must be totally appropriate. Jack A. :rolleyes:

Hey mods - how-a-bout doing something about this "mod". If a single person offered so many reasons to leave a board...

Would you prefer he use queer? I think it sounds funnier myself.

queer   [kweer] Show IPA Pronunciation
adjective, -er, -est, verb, noun
–adjective
1. strange or odd from a conventional viewpoint; unusually different; singular: a queer notion of justice.
2. of a questionable nature or character; suspicious; shady: Something queer about the language of the prospectus kept investors away.

I like to use the different color sometimes to be different, that's all, I'm not offended or anything:shrug: I just thought if one person read this they might go out and help themselves out and not be stuck in the driveway or even worse, stuck in the parking lot after they get off of work!

Not THAT cold. I guess it would be an issue if you bought crappy gas with a high water content.

I love how tame posts result in mods changing text (Pud), but this must be totally appropriate. Jack A. :rolleyes:

Hey mods - how-a-bout doing something about this "mod". If a single person offered so many reasons to leave a board...

how about you quit crying like a little girl? :shrug:

btw... roger.... whats with the fruity text colors lately? feel like no one is listening to you anymore or something?

how about you quit crying like a little girl? :shrug:

btw... roger.... whats with the fruity text colors lately? feel like no one is listening to you anymore or something?

I don't know, bored I guess, but what's the big deal:shrug: I even got a PM about it, hope I don't get banned or something:laugh: BTW Dave, where you been and how's car doing?

Go cry in another region.

Try understanding the situation and the joke before you start crying like a punk.

I've met Roger in person several times and we've been nothing but friendly; he knows its a joke and knows better then to take it personally.

Truth hurt you much? Is Lavander your stage name?

-40F last night and the car started just fine this morning with no block heater or oil pan heater. Nothing but a good battery and Amsoil.

:shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug:

You see, your screen name has ass in it and you getting a hard time for using the big font in the OP from the mods. Never mind, not so funny if you did not get it the first time or if I’m explaining it. Just trying to lighten it up with a small joke…..

On subject, its going to get down below zero as far south as SW Ohio by Friday.

Back