• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

FS: 98.5 CSVT in Tucson

CSVTnewbie

CEG'er
Selling a 98 Ford Contour SVT #4714 of 6535 built.

Silver exterior, with midnight blue leather (looks black). Interior is in excellent condition with aftermarket gauges on the a-pillar and dash. Power door locks, power windows, power driver seat, moonroof, dark tinted windows, Alpine CD headunit (plays MP3's!!!) with Kenwood speakers, 12" Kenwood Sub in custom box. A/C has been redone with new lines/freon and blows ice cold.

Has a 2.5 DOHC V6 rated at 200HP from the factory. Averages 25-30mpg with light throttle. 5 speed transmission that shifts smooth, centerforce clutch, Flowmaster dual exhaust, eibach lowering springs, lifetime warranty on the NEW alternator (common problem on Contours). NEW battery. Engine/tranny was rebuilt 35k ago;chassis has 190. Will include a short shifter with aftermarket aluminum knob.

Just did the emissions thing, car now has 2 BRAND NEW 02 sensors, brand new CEL (thanks to the previous dip$hit owner). And it also has newer front tires (directionals).

Want to be as honest as possible so here is what's wrong with it that I know: rear driver strut and/or strut mount will need replacing, makes noises, but still drivable. Very slow oil leak at the pan, I see maybe 5 drops of oil on the driveway after pulling out in the morning. Missing jack point cover, dent on roof, and the trunk key surround piece needs replaced (I got one from the junkyard that I will include).

Forgot to put it also has euro side marker lights, cool huh.

$2950

Thanks

Attachments

• contour left.JPG
    contour left.JPG
    70.8 KB · Views: 0
  • contour back.JPG
    contour back.JPG
    40.5 KB · Views: 0
  • contour rt.JPG
    contour rt.JPG
    52.6 KB · Views: 0