• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Friday night Alternative to Sidetracks

Steeda...

Something Like a Professional
A few people have expressed interest about doing something Friday night other than Sidetracks or Milan.

Cruise the world famous Woodward it is.

Who ever is interested in that post in here, if there is enough interest then we'll all cruise out there. Its a fun time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A few people have expressed interest about doing something Friday night other than Sidetracks or Milan.

Cruise the world famous Woodward it is.

Who ever is interested in that post in here, if there is enough interest then we'll all cruise out there. Its a fun time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'd rather hit WW than go all the way down to ypsi. we could grab some grub at the famous duggans irish pub.

i'd rather hit WW than go all the way down to ypsi. we could grab some grub at the famous duggans irish pub.

So you would rather go and hour and half to WW than 20min to Ypsi :shrug: lol. Or are you not going to Milan, than I can understand?

obviously for people who probably arn't going to milan.

i for one see zero point in going and paying money to watch drag racing. i can see the same on WW for free :)

WOOWARD.

Out of towners can see drags anywhere. There is only one Woodward Ave. To be there early in the season on a clear and cool Friday night is about perfect. Go earlier than 10:00, perhaps 7:30, and hit up Duggan's for a buger and soak in the atmosphere. Grab an ice cream at the dairy and watch it all unfold.

I'll be out there tonight. Look for a very sunburnt neck...

WOOWARD.

Out of towners can see drags anywhere. There is only one Woodward Ave. To be there early in the season on a clear and cool Friday night is about perfect. Go earlier than 10:00, perhaps 7:30, and hit up Duggan's for a buger and soak in the atmosphere. Grab an ice cream at the dairy and watch it all unfold.

I'll be out there tonight. Look for a very sunburnt neck...

looks like there will be a good contingent of motown muscle guys out there too. should be fun.

Back