• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Free Carfax Time **again***

Are everyones SVT's coming up as "Corporate Lease Vehicles"????

well my 95 did but my 99 didn't .... but then again it says my 95 only had two owners and I am the 5th I do believe, my parents being the 4th and my 99 lists as one owner but I am the 3rd with my parents being the 2nd ...

when i got a car fax for my first svt it did come up as that!

He did 2 carfax's for me and both of the SVT's I own came up as Corporate Lease Vehicles..

One in Dearborn, Michigan and the other in Atlanta, Georgia

I'm pretty sure that my daily driven SVT was a test vehicle for Road and Track at one point in its life as well due to the imprinted tag on the radiator support and being listed as a corporate vehicle - then later auctioned off listed as "manufacturer vehicle"

Last edited:
Are everyones SVT's coming up as "Corporate Lease Vehicles"????

Type of owner: Corporate Fleet Lease
Length of ownership: 9 yrs, 1 mo.

12/8/97 it was registered as a corporate fleet vehicle in Atlanta, GA.
1/23/98 a title was issued and the first owner was reported.
6/30/99 I bought the vehicle. Title was issued.

...but yet, it is a one-owner car?:shrug:

All the CARFAXES in this post have been answered, I haven't been able to do all of the ones in my PM box and probably won't be able to, so please post future requests within this post. A few things, first of all the carfaxes that weren't replied were either invalid or not coming through at the time. Secondly I may have sent your CARFAX via PM or e-mail regardless of you having posted your e-mail, I really haven't been consistent on that regard and for that I apologize. Finally, I do prefer to reply VIA Private Message function, but if e-mail is a must (treo, black berry, etc.) then post your e-mail in this format

(m4gician AT email.com) just to protect yourselves from spambots.

Okay, well two weeks left (Jan 24th, please try and use this post as much as you can before then)

Thanks for Carfax report. Glad to see the vehicle is clean. :)

1993 Ford Festiva...

Vin: KNJPT05HXP6121448

Thanks! I really appreciate it. I am not listing my email as I now see that you like to respond via PM! Really though, thanks a ton! It must take up some time to do this for everyone. I'm sure you have things you'd rather be doing! Thanks!!!

Jeff

Type of owner: Corporate Fleet Lease
Length of ownership: 9 yrs, 1 mo.

12/8/97 it was registered as a corporate fleet vehicle in Atlanta, GA.
1/23/98 a title was issued and the first owner was reported.
6/30/99 I bought the vehicle. Title was issued.

...but yet, it is a one-owner car?:shrug:

on the last page of the carfax it states that some dealerships have to report themselves as owners dependant on the state.

Please run M!key's CSVT VIN for me.... if all goes well with this carfax and a test drive the car will have a new owner shortly :)

1FAFP68G8XK221814

thanks again!

hey i heard you can do free carfaxes for a limited time, and i had a few i wanted to see if you could check out. the VIN's are:

4A3CT64U6NE108926

and

JM1FC331XK0701686

and if you could forward the info to joberk89@gmail.com

1FAFP66L4WK236194

If it's not too much trouble. Just got it in August and I've actually never done a complete carfax on it. Very nice of you to do this for us. Thanks!

Oh yeah, vaguely_clear@yahoo.com if it can't be pm'd.

Back