• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Found a SVT!

I found a 00 svt with 37k on the clock. The seller wants 10k for it... Not an outstanding deal... I was wondering if anyone could please run a carfax for me! VIN: 1FAFP68G0YK137505 I punched the VIN into carfax and found that my dads account expired just three days ago!!! O well. It also said that 20 records were found the the svt. That seems like a lot. THanks in advance, Dave

i found one today too. its a 98 silver frost with 65000 on the clock. cant wait to take her home only $3000 and shes in perfect shape

yeah, the guy has no clue what he's got. he told me it was a 99 and was trying to describe the parts he's had put in. didnt even know what a head gasket is. he's russian or something and thinks he's black. the windshield says "High Rolla" or something like that on it, lol. so i get to his garage and see that it has e0 wheels on it. i called ford performance and its a 98 svt #1450 or something like that. looks like i have a new baby i can take care of now :)

yeah, the guy has no clue what he's got. he told me it was a 99 and was trying to describe the parts he's had put in. didnt even know what a head gasket is. he's russian or something and thinks he's black. the windshield says "High Rolla" or something like that on it, lol. so i get to his garage and see that it has e0 wheels on it. i called ford performance and its a 98 svt #1450 or something like that. looks like i have a new baby i can take care of now :)

Sounds like that baby needs some good care from someone that know what the "H" they are doing! Good save!

Back