• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Fordman302 does headlights!

JesusFreak

Hard-core CEG'er
So the headlights on my GL were so bad I could barely see 15 feet ahead of me at night... so he decided it wass time for him to take care of them a little... the results speak for themselves!

Before:

IMG_0599.jpg

IMG_0602.jpg

During:

IMG_0601.jpg

After:

IMG_0604.jpg

IMG_0605.jpg

Are you serious, those arent brand new lights? If they are the same ones then thats the best job I have EVER seen.

Are you serious, those arent brand new lights? If they are the same ones then thats the best job I have EVER seen.

I assure you, they are the same headlights... yes, I was very pleased! He did an amazing job... best money I ever spent!

Here is a finally picture of the headlights back on the car..
And no these are the Orignal headlights from 98 that the car came with..
Any headlights in any shape i can make look this good.
PM me for details if you need any headlights done.

IMG_0606.jpg

So the headlights on my GL were so bad I could barely see 15 feet ahead of me at night... so he decided it wass time for him to take care of them a little... the results speak for themselves!

Before:

IMG_0602.jpg

Where's your hair at grandpa?

Thanks for getting my thread locked on Neco. What are friends for?

HA HA, well, sign up for an account there and post your own stuff according to their rules, and stuff wouldnt get locked. I was actually jsut trying to help make sure people could get in touch with you if they wanted your stuff...

Honestly im just amazing Headlights is somthing that i have perfected along with my paint work as well.

Just to show how bad those headlights really were, I will find a picture of the car from over 6 months ago from a meet we had... and the headlights were the same today as they were then, and have been that way for years...

sorry about the wife being in it, but i guess we didnt take any of the ugly car from the meet by itself, LOL

4610270333.jpg

Back