• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Ford oval size ?

Get outside with a ruler and measure it. Thats how I got the measurements for mine. Are you missing the emblems?

The rear badge is: 98mm wide, 39mm high

But remember, the badge of the rear is curved so you couldn't just stick an overlay on it like I did with the front.

BIs the rear Ford Mustang 94-04 emblem the same as ours There is a guy on Ebay making the overlays for the SVT Mustangs that go over the rear Ford Badge

sure you can. It works out fine.

It can be done but the Gel overlay has to be maliable enough. Most I've seen are not. In fact many people remove the emblem, attach a flat piece of metal in its place, and then attach their new emblem.

I had a custom one made for my rear emblem and it's sticking great, it's just a little too small.

It can be done but the Gel overlay has to be maliable enough. Most I've seen are not. In fact many people remove the emblem, attach a flat piece of metal in its place, and then attach their new emblem.

I had a custom one made for my rear emblem and it's sticking great, it's just a little too small.

yeah, mine is just fine. i didn't use metal, just stuck it on there. been holding up just fine for about a year now and is perfectly sized.

ah gel overlay. I have a straight up vinyl one on my rear emblem. Came out pretty good, although I did crack the original emblem, epoxy it, sand it and paint it black so its not really noticeable.

Back