• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

.:: Ford Contour Picture Challenge Game ::.

47: With your gun collection.
DSCN0111.jpg

Just my personal firearm, couldn't find my gun locker key:nonono:
I am well aware of my mesh issue!!! I had to do a 30 second plate mount for a police officer and haven't had time to fix it!!

48: With a fish
DSCN0109.jpg

DSCN0110.jpg

That counts right? I caught it right out of my tank:laugh:.

Next is 49: Your Contour and you in a Halloween costume.

Why was there a fish in your gas tank? Heh
I love this thread..I went and took some pictures last year for a couple of the upcoming scenarios.

Because the oils that the bottom feeder produces keeps my fuel pump and fuel filter oiled nicely!:laugh:
And it also eats all the crap off the bottom of my tank reducing my dead weight and making my 1/4 mile faster:laugh:.

Someone needs to get #49! You in a Halloween costume. (CSVT#49 should dress up for bonus points!)

Luckily I found my tote full of costumes.... Didn't wanna have to do this one but since I could might as well keep this going lol.

DSCN3436.jpg

Next: 50: next with a roller coaster in the background...........

3: playing in the snow.......... also counts for # : playing in the snow.......... ( Naval Air Station Whidbey Island Washington 2003 )

tour011.jpg

# 29 by the beach ( Naval Air Station Whidbey Island 2004 )

tour003.jpg

51: next to a HOTTIE! (female).......... ok she was 18 and was a hotty and looks amazing now .. ( i cant post the recent pics she sent me lol) .. my girlfriend tan one next to the front tire next to her friend beside the passenger door ..

tour012.jpg

I have a lot more but now have to find more stuff to do photo ops with ..

More pics of the girls! lmao

I'm pretty sure the mod's would frown on it.. But there is a local food spot called mojo's with some lovely ladies I'm sure I could get them to pose on my newest tour.. That and a few other things they can pose on hahaha.....

^^
Nice photoshop:laugh:.

I don't like football so someone else needs to get # 54 representing/supporting your favorite football team.

54: representing/supporting your favorite football team..........
(Red Alabama Sticker) Not a big football fan but something to keep the thread alive.

DSCN6268.jpg

Next up
55: with a live cow..........

guys, we need to back up, #50 was missed. also that is horrible for #53. I can get that one for real, similar but not same location.

I can post my 53 when I get home from the DMV after work. If I was closer to Lake Compounce I could get 50, but it's over an hour drive for me.

53: with a dinosaur.........

inventory003.jpg

Still waiting on Brapple to pick up the ball and get us a roller coaster picture for number 50...

Back