• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

For the CEG parents!!

rwea14

CEG'er
anyone ever thought of somehow getting the ceg or svt logo on the window shades that go on the rear to keep the sun out of our babies eyes?? Just a though, I know I would like some..

Dark tint is not allowed in all states. Only 35% here in NH, which isn't worth the money in my opinion.

I think it would be pretty funny to see a baby shade with CEG on it! I'd rock one if I had a kid.

Yeah I think they would look pretty cool. Nice black ones with maybe silver...maybe a few choices to match all of the colors. Maybe I will try to pm parkedcar about it. If anyone is in touch with him maybe mention it if you can

Yeah I think they would look pretty cool. Nice black ones with maybe silver...maybe a few choices to match all of the colors. Maybe I will try to pm parkedcar about it. If anyone is in touch with him maybe mention it if you can

Mike (Parkedcar) does air brushing also. He could probably air brush a solid color background on one of those standard window shades and then air brush the CEG logo on it. Definetly PM him.

He's very talented so I'm sure he can figure out the best way to go about this. I've been to his shop and have seen some of his air brushing work in person... :drool:

have started some contact with Parkedcar and he is looking into it. Maybe as we are all getting a bit older this will be the next 'in thing' and we can say we started it!!! Maybe we can start an interested list??

I don't think a babyseat will fit in my Contour without the passenger being cramped... Definitely won't fit behind me, 6'3"/190.5cm!

We tried with my sister's baby, and it wasn't worth the hassle of getting her seat in there, so we drove her 01 Legacy wagon. Next day put it in the G6 rental.

Back