• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Following badevo's ways

Status
Not open for further replies.
Except for the go fast parts and the certificate.

What, a whole 30-35 CRANK horsepower? :rolleyes:

Here's a few more just so you can get the hint.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

And before you say something, I could care less what you say. Just from the way you post, I don't like you. You always seem to be worried someone is going to out do you. Here's a news flash, there are plenty of cars on this forum that make yours look like a heap, hell there's plenty of cars on ClubSI that make yours look like crap. I'm not sure why, but you just seem to have the attitude of a kid who was spoiled like hell by your parents.

Ian is busting his ass to make his car great, and what do you have to say? "Oh, without the go fast and certificate." Had to prove your car is still somewhat better eh? Shows real character on your part right there. Go back to your delusional realm where you think you're #1 and everyone else is beneath you.

Last edited:
and exterior soon winter it will be an se and summer it will be an svt!

I like that, in the winter you can change it to an SE and the spring/summer an SVT. Very cool!

Do what makes you happy, it's your car. I think you've done a great job so far.

What, a whole 30-35 CRANK horsepower? :rolleyes:

Here's a few more just so you can get the hint.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

And before you say something, I could care less what you say. Just from the way you post, I don't like you. You always seem to be worried someone is going to out do you. Here's a news flash, there are plenty of cars on this forum that make yours look like a heap, hell there's plenty of cars on ClubSI that make yours look like crap. I'm not sure why, but you just seem to have the attitude of a kid who was spoiled like hell by your parents.

Ian is busting his ass to make his car great, and what do you have to say? "Oh, without the go fast and certificate." Had to prove your car is still somewhat better eh? Shows real character on your part right there. Go back to your delusional realm where you think you're #1 and everyone else is beneath you.

I hear you man, you cant let people like that bother you. We have a TON of them on the EVO forums. While I love my EVO and think its a pretty damn amazing car I'm not brainwashed into believeing its the greatest car in the world like some of those guys. They constantly try and shoot down the Lancer guys etc...it get so old! We ar all car enthusiast 1st and foremost, but some poeple let the "status" of thier car define thier internet persona.
I just take it with a grain of salt. If thats what it takes to make them feel better about themselves then they really dont have much going for them anyway.

Happy modd'ing!

Glenn,
You have gotten all bent out of shape about nothing. Ian made a statement about how his SE was going to be an SVT. I pointed out the factual inaccuracies of his statement without interjecting any of my own personal statements. Not once did I tell him he sucked or that it wasn't worth his time. I am just starting a fact here. It is not an SVT no matter how hard he tries, though it may look like one.

Though this is a personal statement:

All your posts recently have been acting like you are gods gift to the CEG forums. You have been here since march 2006 youngin' I suggest you don't start fights with everyone. You totally flipped out on Kremit too. Its also painfully obvious that you do care what I say, or else you wouldn't have gone out of your way to say that you don't. I suggest for your next post bashing me that you add a few more of the eye rolling smilies, since we all know that more of them increases the effect!

I think even with Ian saying "SVT" he knows that it is not one, just a few small technicalities. ;) We do understand what you are saying Doug. :)

How about it's an SeVT?

With my mod hat on... Let's end this now. Let's have some fun again.
:)

I think even with Ian saying "SVT" he knows that it is not one, just a few small technicalities. ;) We do understand what you are saying Doug. :)

How about it's an SeVT?

With my mod hat on... Let's end this now. Let's have some fun again.
:)

Lets all go streaking through the quad....everybodies doing it!

LMAO

ok first off i kno it will never be a true svt thats why my sig says Se(vt). now for go fast parts i can get so all it might miss is documentation.

dont kill doug for chiming in and saying what he thinks. my comment to him was what i always say to him. He always has a smart ass comement and it doesnt bother me.

and i say lets streak through the snow

Glenn,

Though this is a personal statement:

All your posts recently have been acting like you are gods gift to the CEG forums. You have been here since march 2006 youngin' I suggest you don't start fights with everyone. You totally flipped out on Kremit too. Its also painfully obvious that you do care what I say, or else you wouldn't have gone out of your way to say that you don't. I suggest for your next post bashing me that you add a few more of the eye rolling smilies, since we all know that more of them increases the effect!

It's called having fun, something you should try to look into. In no way shape or form do I find myself to be anything special to this forum, but I do feel I add some amusement to the Northeast section. Even Kremi knows I just try to get on his nerves for the fun of it. If you consider what I do with Kremi "flipping out" then you must not be able to take jokes too well. Wait, you can't...since you got all bent out of shape over the little pink bike. As for my sign up date, quality over quantity. When you stop posting like an arrogant little prick and learn to not cause grief on here, maybe...just maybe people won't give you ****. The only part in which I do care is that I'm actually saying what other people are thinking. Names aside, I'm not the only one who can't tolerate you on here.

Congratulations, you told Ian something he already knew. You've surely made a vast difference by supplying that ever so needed information.

Post more of the smilies? Kinda hard when the image limit is 10 chief.

It's called having fun, something you should try to look into. In no way shape or form do I find myself to be anything special to this forum, but I do feel I add some amusement to the Northeast section. Even Kremi knows I just try to get on his nerves for the fun of it. If you consider what I do with Kremi "flipping out" then you must not be able to take jokes too well. Wait, you can't...since you got all bent out of shape over the little pink bike. As for my sign up date, quality over quantity. When you stop posting like an arrogant little prick and learn to not cause grief on here, maybe...just maybe people won't give you ****. The only part in which I do care is that I'm actually saying what other people are thinking. Names aside, I'm not the only one who can't tolerate you on here.

Congratulations, you told Ian something he already knew. You've surely made a vast difference by supplying that ever so needed information.

Post more of the smilies? Kinda hard when the image limit is 10 chief.

WOW......... :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back