• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Floor Mats

davet

Be Gentle I'm New Here
My foot has finally wore through my original SVT mats (only 235,000 miles). Does anyone know of any after-market winter floor mats that actually fit a Contour? I have a new set of unused factory SVT mats that I would like to sell if I can find something else that fits properly. Would anyone even be interested in the factory mats?

if you go to an auto parts store and ask someone there...they will hook you up with the right rubber mats that will fit your car. FYI, i found a pair of rubber mats someone left in my hallway, they were basically brand new. i test fitted them in my Tour, and they fit perfectly. i'm sure most of them are universal.

i realize this is an old thread buy i have been looking into getting nice matts for my car but have no idea where to search for them, i can see that i have a hook where it looks like a matt should attach to my floor and was wondering if anybody found any that fit close at all.

Back