• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

First time showing...

Korfu

Veteran CEG'er
Id say it was a good first time showing the car at a show.

Ended up winning first in my class and getting invited to park at the Canibeat (www.canibeat.com) booth.

(no i didnt take any of these pictures, found them all on vortex. HOpefully will get the professional shots from the canibeat photographer soon)

4896112805_bf1b7c102a_b.jpg

4896112759_b7d247cf53_b.jpg

GOPR0165.jpg

Obviously not the main focus of this picture but im in it damnit
4896112723_ca82ce3942_b.jpg

Looks amazing man. I had to do a double take when I saw your name as the thread starter. :laugh:

Any pictures of the set up?

Not a fan of the 'hella flush' look or whatever they call it. And the wheel isnt centered in the wheel well in the back. Other than that, the car looks great!

Not a fan of the 'hella flush' look or whatever they call it. And the wheel isnt centered in the wheel well in the back. Other than that, the car looks great!
Well the wheels sit where they must as they are 5x112 bolt pattern and my car is 5x100 and im scared to run adapters less then 20mm wide. As far as the center of the wheel i have already moved the rear beem back about 1.5" and cant go any further without risking my rear bag tearing, its already a bit too far. The suspension geometry changes SOOO much when i take the air out of the car. In fact my front wheels get sucked in (closer to the motor) by a good 1" from ride height to zero psi.

At ride height they are pretty center
Picture610.jpg

I'm sure that might have something to do with the bags.
Thanks Pen-Pen. No pics of the management its all hidden under the floor where the spare should be. Ill try to snap a couple for you, not gonna lie its a damn mess. But i run firestone sleeve style rear bags and bagyard bomber front struts.

I'm not concerned of it being a mess. If it works, it works. Lol. Whenever you find some time to snap a few is ok.

Back