• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

First photoshoot of Our SVT

raymond

CEG'er
This is the first photoshoot of Our SVT. Showing off both the things I find sexy, my wife and my car.

svtphotoshoot007.jpg

svtphotoshoot015.jpg

svtphotoshoot012.jpg

svtphotoshoot020.jpg

svtphotoshoot014.jpg

svtphotoshoot017.jpg

svtphotoshoot010.jpg

svtphotoshoot020.jpg

svtphotoshoot016.jpg

svtphotoshoot022.jpg

ide have to say those are fairly riskay pictures of your little lady on photobucket, sweet car though mang.

there is something creepy about your wife.... shes just like.... she doesnt ever look happy.

shes a goth what can i say as for the transformers symbol there was one on the car when we bought it but it really stood out my son like it so i had parkedcar make me new ones that were less noticeable, more of a ghost like the build number we actually get alot of compliments on it and asked where we got the decal from.

Last edited:
i agree not smiling doesn't mean she isnt happy just that she isnt smiling and she isn't creepy. she is just always serious in her pictures from her SG. pictures to her pics on photobucket its just the way she is when taking pictures.

Only someone in Florida would complain about 60 degree weather. :laugh: We just had 3 feet of snow last week.
I like the transformers decals personally. Looks good!

Back