• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Fireball Run

boumacj

Hard-core CEG'er
Did any of you guys see any of the cars the last couple of days for this:

http://www.mlive.com/autoracing/index.ssf/2008/09/exotic_cars_coming_to_grand_ra.html

Saw several stickered up Vettes, Mustangs, Lambo convertible, Bentley painted up the General Lee (?), Delorean with all the Back to the Future stuff, another Lambo and a ton more. Pretty cool but since I had things to do for work I couldn't follow them to see what they were doing.

Saw 7 Lotus' today on the e-way. Could explain that. This would have been good to know a head of time but I was out of town anyways.

My uncle saw your car the other day CJ. I figured a black SVT with SALEENC for a license plate would have to be you.

I saw a nice deep purple Viper with white racing stripes (wasn't too much of a fan of the wing that was on it though) Going towards GR Saturday around 6pm. I don't know if it was for this though.

are you sure it was purple? I know of a ACR viper around here thats a weird blue might look purplish in certain shades, that has a big wing on it, but its actually functional.

Back