• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

FINALLY--pictures of FMonkey's mods

DDV

CEG'er
Here are the Before and after picuters of my svt. I had an SHO y-pipe put on, Koni's with lowering springs cant remember the name of the springs and FSVT Euro rims with Dunlap Fierce 225 45 17.

before1..jpg

after1..jpg

before2..jpg

after2..jpg

Thx and I haven't had a real chance to get a good feel for the tires because 2 days after I got the on the car I had to go back to Germany (ARMY). The little bit that I used them and with new suspensionthe car handled great.

what trunk lip do you have on your car and also what is the drop you did with the suspention?

First off thanks to DDV for putting up the pictures, the trunk lip I believe its an m3 trunk lip came with the car and the suspension drop is 1.6" front and rear

I just took temporary custody of the car. I will be putting in a Ported 3L. I drove it to work today to get a feel for how it drives. Boy, I am not used to driving something soo tall anymore. I can see over road barriers and everything, it is amazing how much lower Miata's feel. Driving it made me miss my contour that is for sure. I'll send you a PM Fmonkey and discuss some stuff with the swap.

Back