• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Fiberglass Eyelids

DUDE where are the pics, if they arent posted within the hour the force will NOT be with you!!!!!!

Today is my anniversary (7 years) I've been shopping & stuff all day w/ the wife. I passed the lids off as an additional gift so I installed them this morn. As for pics I'm going to worry about them later, I'm going to poke a hole in sumthin'! :)

Ok well dont pop a hole in ur blow up doll. I know yall have bene together a while but the patch kit may not work as well,lol......hahahahahahah

Happy aniversary youngster.

Ok well dont pop a hole in ur blow up doll. I know yall have bene together a while but the patch kit may not work as well,lol......hahahahahahah

Happy aniversary youngster.

thats where linda went!!!! i miss my baby! :cry:

IMG_0609.jpg

I have morettes on my car so the fiberglass eyelids I got will be going on my car in Winter when I swap back to normal lights so the morettes wont get damaged.

What if after getting the first set, we want another? Do we just add our name to the list again or PM you and then send the money?

just paypal me more money in the correct amount.

I think there have been several people now that have either bought a set of each material or boughten multiples not on the same original payment.

Sorry for the 2 posts in a row, but what does everyone think of maybe getting Topshop to do lower eyebrows for us all, make them look like outlawd's car:drool:

Got mine today....
as people have said...I was hoping they covered more of the headlight.
also the Silver weave was very mess and one of mine has a black hair in it.
other than that they are darn nice.
before:

Elky, I know what you mean about the Silver CF weave. If there is even the slightest blem in the weave you can see the yellow base under it.

Here is a size comparison pic of my "old" fiberglass brows vrs my Top Shop brows.

brows.jpg

Last edited:
i vote top shop to make bottom eyelids to. im pretty sure a lot of ceg'ers would jump all over that. come on top shop make bottoms please!!!!

Elky, I know what you mean about the Silver CF weave. If there is even the slightest blem in the weave you can see the yellow base under it.

Here is a size comparison pic of my "old" fiberglass brows vrs my Top Shop brows.

brows.jpg

i would take the old ones off your hands. and trade you mine! or cash. lol

I'm not interested in bottom lids at all... I would think they would just interfere with being able to see at night.

Also... for the people sending me countless PM's daily -- are you guys just too lazy to figure out how to pay me for them or what? Right now there are plenty of sets available in all materials (fiberglass/carbonfiber and silver weave)

here is the info posted for the millionth time for those who are too lazy to ready any sort of info in the two threads that exist.

payment needs to be sent to cconter@gmail.com

40 for fiberglass
50 for carbon fiber
60 for silver weave

add 5.00 shipping if your in the US - if not, add 10.00

also, I've already answered your question yesterday in this thread wa2tuff, not sure if you posted in the same question in the GB thread as well or missed the reply in this thread to your original post.

Back