• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Favorite part of your car, heres mine

Well since everyone has posted headlights etc.I figured i would post a picture of my gauges..Just one of the many favorite parts of my car..Just gotta love them at night..
Picture701.jpg

Ok i guess we are rednecking it some here soo..This is our mud jeep me and my buddys take out to the mudholes.Its on 38's in the pictures it was just lifted again and 46inch tractor tires and i believe 14wide IIRC, are now rolling under it
Picture010.jpg

I think I like my tails.... but the headlights are hott too since I just did the hightower mod...

DSC04239.jpg

DSC04248.jpg

Don't mind the dirty car.... hehe.. and the scuffs on my hood and bumper.. its all getting fixed in time.. haha...

this is why i hold onto the dash when i drive with you in the truck. :)

Hehe, yeah, I love that truck. Going wheeling this weekend, I'll be sure to take some pix. 36" Super Swampers and another 2" of lift comes this year after I custom fab some tube bumpers, sliders, and skid plates. Plasma cutter and mig welder FTMFW!

I think I like my tails.... but the headlights are hott too since I just did the hightower mod...

DSC04248.jpg

Don't mind the dirty car.... hehe.. and the scuffs on my hood and bumper.. its all getting fixed in time.. haha...

tasia that came out really really nice!! now i wanna open my lamps just to put the eye lid in !

Back