• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

favorite car snacks

im goign to make my friend jump on my roof while going down the highway on the way to carlisle.

speaking of which... make any decisions on that?

The mall... that made me lol!

the prizes were always weak in cracker jacks...

I particularly liked the tattoos that came in the packages.

CRGkart... did you get a "Creepy Vampire Mask" on the back of your Trix box?

no.... thats ok.

i have my very own Batman mask that i got at WalMart for 99 pennies plus tax
batman-costume-02.jpg
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

why is it that trix dont have the cool shapes any more:shrug:
The cereal was first introduced to stores in 1954. In 1992 Trix replaced the original round ball shape with fruit-shaped pieces. Four new fruit shapes and colors were added over the years: Grapity purple (1985-1995) [1], Lime green (1991), Wildberry blue (1998-2006), and Watermelon (1999). In 1995, the cereal pieces were given a brighter and more colorful look. In 2007, Trix returned to the original round ball shape.
General Mills' Yoplait division produces a Trix-branded yogurt also marketed to children with sweetened fruit flavors such as "Watermelon Burst".[2]

Thanks for the History lesson:D

i still call shenanigans on Trix:p
this should have been in LUCA's cereal thread:rolleyes: but anyways this is one that makes me wonder way doesn't the top of a pringle chip can snap onto the bottom anymore :shrug:

this should have been in LUCA's cereal thread:rolleyes: but anyways this is one that makes me wonder way doesn't the top of a pringle chip can snap onto the bottom anymore :shrug:

Because if you're me...that can is gone before you'd ever need to put the lid back on. My gripe with Pringles is your hands never fit in the can the right way to grab a stack of chips.

Back