• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

"famous" contour thread

Well since it's back from the dead anyway, i'll practice some thread necrophilia as well..
In the show Dead Like Me, the episode where Georgia gets a job doing parking meters, there is a silfro SVT parked on the other side of the street in a few shots. Gets some good TV time too! Wish I could find a screenshot of it.

I remember back in the day watching Melrose Place (yeah, like you guys didn't) and Sydney was killed by someone driving a teal colored pre-98 Contour IIRC

Most recent episode of Border Wars this week there was a white Mystique being used as a drug mule with a trunk full of marijuana.

That movie Old School with Will Farrell when they are taking the written test towards the end and they are cheating with ear pieces and the camera shoots out the window to the old school van and there is i think a pre 98 SE contour next to it :)

in the movie "Red State" by Kevin Smith the sheriff drives a tour. Its got a scene 5-7 minutes where the car is in it.

its a movie that everyone should see. Its nothing like any other kevin smith movie

There's a white 98+ contour in the first Jacka$$ movie, it is the car johnny knoxville enters into the demolition derby.

Back