• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Fabulous Fords Forever

98SVTC

Hard-core CEG'er
I posted this in pics and videos but no one came forward. Is this silver frost anyone's here?

DSC_0008-1.jpg

I'd like one of these:

DSC_0005-1.jpg

Karl

that csvt does belong to a member here but he doesnt actively post. usually he would post up about the show coming up. he's a member of the FFF org that puts on the show. my brother in laws turbo focus was there a few over from it. i was there in the cobra section.

hands down one of the best car shows I try to attend every time.
Didn't make it this year though, :( . . . but I have a good excuse.
Brake upgrades, new exhaust headers back, and new struts all around. . . :D :D :D :D :D :D

Were there any 2000 Cobra R's? I saw maybe 2 in 2010. . .

Were there any 2000 Cobra R's? I saw maybe 2 in 2010. . .
I can't say if there were any there as I'm sure I didn't get around to every part of the show lot. There was a guy in my former SVT club that has one Cobra R for every year they made them and he showed the 2000 model at the last Mustangs at the Queen Mary show I went to but I don't know if he did at this year's FFF.
Karl

ima a little late to get in this thread but was woundering, is this held every year around april at knotts berry farm? id love to show up to it. since i live 10 minutes away from there:laugh:

Back