• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Fablous Fords....April 25th 2010

I plan on being there....also we have a Dyno day coming up sunday January 25th if anyone may be interested. it will be at AED in Shingle Springs (20 minutes east of SAC on highway 50). the more the merrier.

HOLY CRAP KNOTTS BERRY!? I live in Torrance, OMG! I will totally go! However, I have never heard of it, but I will do a little research. I have only met one CEG'r here with a Silver SVT, I would love to see more. Oh, btw, I always see a RED SVT parked here on Carson, ST during the weekdays in front of a flower shop, any one here with that?

HOLY CRAP KNOTTS BERRY!? I live in Torrance, OMG! I will totally go! However, I have never heard of it, but I will do a little research. I have only met one CEG'r here with a Silver SVT, I would love to see more. Oh, btw, I always see a RED SVT parked here on Carson, ST during the weekdays in front of a flower shop, any one here with that?

Yea, it is going to be on Sunday April 25th in honor of the 25th anniversery for the show....Its the biggest All Ford show on the west coast.

I beleive it is 40 to enter your car in the show (or to get a primo parking spot ) but its free to walk around if your not entering your car in the show.

I plan on being there....also we have a Dyno day coming up sunday January 25th if anyone may be interested. it will be at AED in Shingle Springs (20 minutes east of SAC on highway 50). the more the merrier.

What time is this going on? I will be in school till 5pm. I am only about 40 min from there.

thanks for the heads up i've been going to that show for over 10 years now. i'll be there. in my brothers 01 saleen. I went last year and I only saw a few contours. hopfully more of you guys will show up. mark your calendars boys! even the sears parking lot is quite impressive.

eyyy, yea if i can get a time of how long the event is going to last that would be great. I have church in the morning and then that day is my parents anniversary. so i might spend a few with them.

whoa, thats cutting it close then. I get out around 2... ill still try to make it, then dinner with the rents i guess...

no problem at all. we discovered 2 years ago that if we arrive right before the gates close, we get the best spots in the show (cobras). its not like the csvts have to worry, the usually get the same crap spots every year.

so no need to sit in line for a few hours. just show up at the last 30 minutes before the show starts and you can roll right in lol :cool:

The general location is established in the master plan, and can vary from year to year. Last year it wasn't quite so grand.

But yes, no need to get there at 7 a.m. -- so long as you are in the stream of cars entering the gate by 9:59 a.m., you're good.

so they close gates by 10am?

Yes, indeed -- if you are "showing" your car. You need to pre-register by April 12 (it often sells out early). Great goody bag in store.

Remember that it's a reunion -- not a show.

If you are a spectator, parking's about 12 bucks at any Knott's lot and it's otherwise free all day from 10-3.

If you want to take the family to Knott's amusement park, there are great deals on tickets on the registration form, and you can also buy them at the show, next to the registration booth (cash only).

Back