• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

F*** STREET RACING!!! Please read!!

So I just found out these assholes killed my buddy Frank a couple weeks ago.
Couple killed by racing drivers identified
http://www.abc15.com/news/local/story.aspx?content_id=e8cde6ff-48f1-4eed-8717-81d5a042bdef

I hope they rot in hell!

I may not be able to make it down for this (I will try), but a car wash fundraiser will be held on Sunday September 21st.

Where: 15420 N. 59th Ave, Glendale, AZ 85306
frankcarwashmapquest.jpg

It will start at 7am and will last throughout the morning at least.

Frank was an awesome dude and performed detailing for various members on AZStreetScene on the side and did a fantastic job. He has a young son who will now grow up without his dad, all thanks to two douchebiscuits who couldn't take it to the track.

Some of you guys might have met Frank at the AZSS BBQ in Prescott a few months ago, I'm pretty sure he was there. He had a black Fox LX convertible.

RIP Frank...:cry:
l_6e835e200ddc5d70cc1bc10daa228573.jpg

AZSSCruise__18_.jpg

AZSSCruise__26_.jpg

43392cae.jpg

662f217a.jpg

2df9ab8f.jpg

I thought that looked like the hookah guy. Weird... I hadn't heard about that before, only about fearlsone (also AZSS) getting killed a few days ago on the 202.

I thought that looked like the hookah guy. Weird... I hadn't heard about that before, only about fearlsone (also AZSS) getting killed a few days ago on the 202.

Same here, A classmate of mine knew the him. Said he saw him a few minutes before he flipped his GTO.

holy sh.t, never thought this would show up here, i actually witnessed this accident. i was on Thunderbird east bound about to hang a left when i saw that the eclipse was going way to fast so i slowed down and sure enough he ran the light strait and proceeded to go straight threw the victim's car. poor people didn't even tap there brakes. They never even saw the car. I was the first to victims car, the driver was dead on site, but the passenger still had a pulse. AND OF COURSE!!! all 3 people in the eclipse walked helped themselves out of there seats. One guy from the eclipse actually fled the seen. Thats why you only read about Pablo only getting 1 count of aggravated endangerment, on top of his 2 counts of manslaughter. Im really sorry about your friend dude. IF it helps at all id like to point out that phoenix fire dept worked on him for like 15 minutes. they just wouldnt give up on him.

take care

I feel bad for his family. Now his son has to grow up with out his father... I have a son and couldnt imaging him having to grow up with out me.... His family will be in our prayers.

........(Amen).

Back