• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

exhaust?

zte87

New CEG'er
High everyone I now I should search but maybe you can help me! now that I have the short ram intake on the cse I want to do the exhaust! heres the deal I want to keep all my cats and use the stock pipeing and maybe the reasanator! I want to be able to hear exhaust but also for it to be mild! and what every I do it can't reasonat much because I have a 3yr old daughter and a 1 year old son that ride around in it and don't want to kill there ears! so what setup would you recomend? also wich on is the muffler the one in the middle or the one under the trunk! thanks

High everyone I now I should search but maybe you can help me! now that I have the short ram intake on the cse I want to do the exhaust! heres the deal I want to keep all my cats and use the stock pipeing and maybe the reasanator! I want to be able to hear exhaust but also for it to be mild! and what every I do it can't reasonat much because I have a 3yr old daughter and a 1 year old son that ride around in it and don't want to kill there ears! so what setup would you recomend? also wich on is the muffler the one in the middle or the one under the trunk! thanks

Above your post....THere is a STICKEY. That Says EXHAUST CLIPS. :laugh:

Take a look at those...to get an idea of what your looking for.

The muffler under the rear bumper after the gas tank is the MUFFLER>

Back