• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Everbody, come see how good I sound!

I love CTS-V's, I was super close to buying one but I found a Z06 for $5k less, then I turned around and sold it 9 months later and made $2k. One day, I will own a CTS-V but not until I start making some better money again. -B.

I love the sound that the supercharger makes on the terminator Cobras. If I had a choice, though, I'd rather drive a CTS-V.

Sorry i would take a Cobra over the CTS-V, but i would take the CTS-V over the Cobra for a DD.

never understood the american fascination with mustangs:shrug:.the old ones i get. the cts V was built to dominate all!!! performance? check. handling? check. matter of fact, the nurburgring was where its handling capabilities were developed. performance wise, it beats the cobra. handling, it devours the cobra. looks? well thats up to the beholder. i know this much tho. the caddy is a much classier car hands down. CTS V takes 2 out of 3. so i therefore decree that the ctsv is a better car:crazy::laugh:

If I had 60K to burn I'd buy a used CTSV, used Z06 and then maybe a used STI or EVO. And still have money leftover. I'll take the CTSV or a Z06. Only mustang I'd buy is a 65/66 drop a stupidly high revving 289 in it.

Both cars sound good I just like the caddy more.

never understood the american fascination with mustangs:shrug:.the old ones i get. the cts V was built to dominate all!!! performance? check. handling? check. matter of fact, the nurburgring was where its handling capabilities were developed. performance wise, it beats the cobra. handling, it devours the cobra. looks? well thats up to the beholder. i know this much tho. the caddy is a much classier car hands down. CTS V takes 2 out of 3. so i therefore decree that the ctsv is a better car:crazy::laugh:

Cobra rear end that doesn't implode > CTS-V rear end that does.

Back