• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Ever get really....

TheMexicanJob

Banned?
really bored? I was in class, bored as hell so i started sketching, this is what came out...

and i am by no means an artist haha, just really bored.

The meet begins...

0319071617.jpg

ALL HERE!

0319071633c.jpg

0319071635a.jpg

0319071625.jpg

0319071625c.jpg

one time i got bored in class, and what i drew wound up winning 2nd place in a CYO art contest.

My art teacher insisted i enter it, and i refused - so she literally ripped the page out of my notebook (lined paper!!), stuck it to some cardboard backing and entered it for me. Came back to me the following week with a medal.

really bored? I was in class, bored as hell so i started sketching, this is what came out...

and i am by no means an artist haha, just really bored.

The meet begins...

Damn... Id hate to see what your senior prom was like.

....why isnt there a tow truck there?

When I'm bored I draw houses or house plans. Weird yes. Quick mockup of my latest doodle, a turn-of-the-century Victorian cut in half (ran out of room on the paper).

Love the whole "family" of CSVTs there .. and the fact you went out of your way to color in the drawings :D Are you planning tomorrow to complete the family (FSVT, Lightning, Cobra)?

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 0
It's obvious you drew and took your time on the t-red SVT 1st b/c they get progressively suckier as you go to the left :laugh:

It's obvious you drew and took your time on the t-red SVT 1st b/c they get progressively suckier as you go to the left :laugh:

That's cause i was running out of room and wanted to get em all on before the perforation haha. As they distance away i didn't care hahaha the inital one was decent.

My major is graphic design, so i have a bunch of coloring crap.

Back