• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

euro style rims

CSVTkid

CEG'er
i have been wanting to buy some of those euro svt rims and ive been looking around, but what would be a reasonable price for a used set?:help: thanks

With or without tires?

without tires I'd say $300 would be a good deal if they were in good shape. I think you can/could get them new for about $100 a piece but I can't remember for sure.

with tires you might pay more like $600 depending on the tire/wheel conditions.

http://www.fordracingparts.com/parts/part_details.asp?PartKeyField=6445

If you want to just buy them new call Steve at Tousley and I'm sure he can get you a good deal on them.

they are anywhere between 90 and 115 a wheel depending on the color you choose. i think they did discontinue the gold color, and i think the white ones too. so your left with the choice of gunmetal grey or black. i think i paid 90 apiece for the gunmetal grey ones. they are sick

this guy wants to sell them to me for 450 with tires, but im not sure of the condition

this guy wants to sell them to me for 450 with tires, but im not sure of the condition

450 with good tires and good condition wheels is a fair price
but ya 400 is better:laugh:

yea im pissed someone bought the ones i was looking at, 99 is a good deal but i also need new tires really bad (cant even do the smallest bit of acceleration in rain, and with snow coming.....). so i dont think i can buy these rims, i will have to stay with the stock e1s

there is a set on minneapolis craigslist for 350 for a full set with good tires. i saw a red focus in teh guys driveway (he lives by my girlfriend) which might have been buyin them though. either way, dont pay over 400 for a set with or without tires.

Back