• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

EOSB Atten:

You better bring a helmet before getting in that thing. He get the ABS issue sorted out? :help:

so thats it? 18 people? Where is all the people that are bringing food at? like Chris, b.brattina, scottser etc etc?

I'll be coming with cookies and some pop. Also I think a buddy of mine is coming with me, if he does he'll be bringing some noodle salad or something.

Guys, I can't come anymore. A good friend of the family passed away yesterday after a long battle with stomach cancer. She seemed like she was ready to go after everything she's been through in the last few years.

As for my donation of 32 hot dogs and buns, I'll try and get them to Todd tonight or early morning tomorrow before I head back home. I called him and he didn't answer so hopefully I can get them to him. And Todd, I remember where you live so don't think you can escape me!!

Guys, I can't come anymore. A good friend of the family passed away yesterday after a long battle with stomach cancer. She seemed like she was ready to go after everything she's been through in the last few years.

As for my donation of 32 hot dogs and buns, I'll try and get them to Todd tonight or early morning tomorrow before I head back home. I called him and he didn't answer so hopefully I can get them to him. And Todd, I remember where you live so don't think you can escape me!!

Sorry to hear that :(

Im still 50/50 on going at this point =/

I'll be coming with cookies and some pop. Also I think a buddy of mine is coming with me, if he does he'll be bringing some noodle salad or something.

I'm already bringing the pasta salad...Tell your buddy to bring a camcorder to record people kicking you in the junk! :laugh:

I'm already bringing the pasta salad...Tell your buddy to bring a camcorder to record people kicking you in the junk! :laugh:

His junk is probably safe from my foot. I have to finish an EWG setup on a WRX tomorrow AM....so depending on what time it is done I have to clean up and head to work. I will call someone if I am on my way down....this sux...I was so looking forward to meeting Rawbutt too...he seems like such a nice person (to toss into the nasty water by the park) and a genuine (buttmonkey) kinda guy

Back