• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Engine Sounds?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have seen on a "Pimpin' My Whatever Show" a device that makes your "Whip" have different engine sounds.

You know Lambo,Porsche,Supra TT, P51 Mustang, T/F Dragster, ETC. Who makes um and where do you get um,Ah?????????

"Sounds" like fun. =)

I have seen on a "Pimpin' My Whatever Show" a device that makes your "Whip" have different engine sounds.

You know Lambo,Porsche,Supra TT, P51 Mustang, T/F Dragster, ETC. Who makes um and where do you get um,Ah?????????

"Sounds" like fun. =)

Sounds like waste of time... This is not a question for this section either... it doesn't pertain to car audio...

MOD please lock/move thread

OMFG
smilie_loco.gif

No, I remember the episode. They made a minivan sound like an Aston Martin or something. It's some sort of system that stores exhaust tones. A sensor attaches to your TPS sensor, and then you wire some speakers under the car and it emits the sounds.

That being said, yes, it is GAY.:help: Please tell me that you did not want to do this to your car.

Last edited:
That you tube clip was funny!!! What next...

That moron can't drive either:help: . It seems he was trying to whip the steering wheel to break his tires lose while driving:blackeye:

Anyways your more than welcome to try any mod you wish. Just don't get mad when others don't agree with it.

Like myself:cool:

I'm pretty sure it was Lil' Sis driving, and she pulled out into the oncoming lane, nearly head-on'd someone, and then blew a stop sign.

"Das only in da mownin' you supposed to be up cookin' breakfast for someone or somethin' so, it's like a alarm clock. You know what I'm sayin'?

The unit I heard about was shown in a small car in the UK and the Girl driving it made it sound like a porsche 911 and a lambo.....................
and it sounded Great, shifts and all!

Not like the "Vroommbox" which has those terrible VG engine sounds....=(

Its out there somewhere I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back