• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Want to Buy engine and injector wiring harnesses

Status
Not open for further replies.

96MystiqueGS

Veteran CEG'er
Looking for injector and main engine harness for a 1997 Contour, v6, auto, w/AC, w/ABS. I can get more info if needed. I will consider a harness that needs work but ultimately looking for something that doesn't need work.

Just picked one up off of a mystique yesterday with 54k miles. Its exactly what you are looking for and no sign of rotting wires anywhere... $250 shipped

Does it matter which ABS unit the car has? I saw 2 different part numbers in the recall notice depending on the version of ABS.

Also, the $250 shipped is for both the injector and main engine harness,.correct? Mileage means nothing to me, the car that needs the harnesses has 64k on it. As long as the wires look good I'm satisfied.Now just to get the car running and the girlfriend will be satisfied lol

Yes the wiring is in fantastic shape.. I bent and contorted the wiring at some connectors to test its strength and durability and it passed 100% Here are the pics of the harness main and injector harness included.

ABS doesn't plug into this harness that is on the body harness so I don't believe there should be a difference.

harness 1..jpg

harness 2..jpg

harness 3..jpg
This is the only flaw in the harness the plastic piece has fallen out of the alt plug wire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CLASSIFIEDS RULES

Transactions done here are at your own risk. CEG is not responsible.

Violations will receive a warning the first time and an infraction subsequent times.
  1. You must be registered for 60 days to post in the classifieds.
  2. Include a price and location.
  3. FS (for sale) or WTB (want to buy). No "feelers."
  4. When an item is sold, post "Sold!" in the topic. This will signal a moderator to lock the thread.
  5. You may post eBay auctions or Craigslist ads only if they are YOURS. Include the list price, location, etc.
  6. If you have multiple items for sale, please divide them up in the correct forums.
  7. Do not cross post your item in multiple areas.
  8. After an agreement has been made, all shipping talk should be via PM. You may put shipping options in the original post.
  9. Do not post negative comments about an item. If somebody wants $20k from a Contour, let them try.
  10. Bumping: After two weeks (14 days), you may post "Bump" to bump your item back to the top. You can post information updates, price changes, etc. at any time.

Last Updated: 7/20/22

Back