• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

End Of Summer Bash 2009

so...i logged into xceedspeed today for the first time in a while and learned that their big "fall BBQ" also falls on the 26th and they are having it at kensington...would that be some sort of problem?

kensington is massive. it shouldn't be a problem. i'll try and pick a spot so there's no confusion.

ive set up several mini bbq's off of xceed a while back because it is so close, but their fall bbq is huge..massive. especially if its a nice day. it might be cool to have all of us ceg guys roll there and crash their party together.

ive set up several mini bbq's off of xceed a while back because it is so close, but their fall bbq is huge..massive. especially if its a nice day. it might be cool to have all of us ceg guys roll there and crash their party together.

No.

The only reason I'd show up to the xceed picnic is to drop a deuce on a Honda.

yeah, i cannot stand 99.9% of the people on that site. i want nothing to do with going over and hanging out with them.

i mean, not all of the guys from xceed are ass's..silverfro98, you know that...considering you belong, or used to, but i understand if the ceg guys just want to stick to tours. thats straight with me. i was just saying..

i mean, not all of the guys from xceed are ass's..silverfro98, you know that...considering you belong, or used to, but i understand if the ceg guys just want to stick to tours. thats straight with me. i was just saying..

There is probably going to non tours than tours. It's the people... They are annoying.

I don't know if ill be able to make it 50/50 as of now.

Back