• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

End Of Summer Bash 2009

Kensington Park. Nuff said. It is a great place. We can have an afterparty at Tims place, 6 or 7 Bars all around. Tim has a nice loft above downtown Milford and a good parking lot for afterwards too. Downtown Milford is a mile from the park. Or better yet, we can park all over my street to really piss of my neighbors and then walk to the downtown! I'm 3 blocks from Tim.

EOSB '09 in MILFORD!

Kensington could be cool.

Then the cool kids could go back to bretts house or mine.

Who's up for Go karts? I've had a hankerin' for a little while now.

PS, as late as possible as I'd like to have some chance at having project deutschbag driveable.

The Red Dog in Milford is always a great spot.

Bonfire at my house would be doable. Not to far from Kensington.

Karts are sweet, but not local.

it will probably be early september, as i will be moving the sister into school at the end of august.

so it will definitely be in this area (milford/wixom/etc). i will start working the rest of it out.

geeze, that sucks!! what about sept. 5th and 6th? you busy both days? i'd like to see your ass there, punk!

Don't plan this around my ugly ass. But what ever we plan...I'll at least try to show up even if it's for 30 mins :shrug:

I think cart2cart would be way more fun, but im down for anything that gets planned, let me know if someone needs some cash to chip in for food/beer.

mmmmm beer...

mi2.jpg

i need beer money AJ send it over now or ill kill you

ixnay on the gocarts-ay. if it gets too complicated, we will lose people. keep the premise simple... cars, people, food, beer. :)

Back