• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Egregious sticker crimes and general absurdity

Back when I lived in NM, there were alot of cars that were a "rice/lowrider" hybrid...my fave was an early-90s Sentra that had been "lowered" via use of four space-saver spares!

For my next project car, I'm gonna rice out a K-Car. In addition to space-savers (with plastic wheel covers resembling spoked wheels), I'll use the (stolen) wooden bench from a picnic table as the rear wing, stickers from Help!, Bondo, Rust-Oleum and J-B Weld, a *real* coffee-can muffler (hanging out past the bumper so you can see "Maxwell House" on it). And, for the final touch...remember those plastic-laminated tables with the photo of wood? I figure I can find a carbon-fiber plastic laminate for the hood!:crazy:

Ha! What a turd! Hooker headers on a Honda! Looks like the advertisers missed their demographic. :laugh:

Back when I lived in NM, there were alot of cars that were a "rice/lowrider" hybrid...my fave was an early-90s Sentra that had been "lowered" via use of four space-saver spares!

For my next project car, I'm gonna rice out a K-Car. In addition to space-savers (with plastic wheel covers resembling spoked wheels), I'll use the (stolen) wooden bench from a picnic table as the rear wing, stickers from Help!, Bondo, Rust-Oleum and J-B Weld, a *real* coffee-can muffler (hanging out past the bumper so you can see "Maxwell House" on it). And, for the final touch...remember those plastic-laminated tables with the photo of wood? I figure I can find a carbon-fiber plastic laminate for the hood!:crazy:
Definitely gonna need pics. Speaking of which, no one else wants to play?

car nationals in syracuse new york had a car few years back that was a ford model t wagon lookin thing with a bunch of junk on it and it wasnt painted it was all rust. ill have to find my pics of it when i go home and ill post em. he ended up winning a prize too

Back