• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Ego BOOST and lost

royalblue

In time out with LUCA
We stopped and looked at a 98 mustang for my son's first car today (V6/auto) :rolleyes: Latter in the day we went back so my wife could look at it also .I told the guy we would probable stop back again and told him we live just on the other side of town .He says oh I know who you are your the dude that has the TURBO Contour:cool::cool: Thanks I said ,I wish. I told him that I know of some but mine isn't one of them :cry: then reality set in no turbo :cry:

Ouch. That sucks. I get it a lot around here about having the only SVT Contour. Everyone is, 'hey, aren't you that guy who drives the SVT Contour? That's pretty badass. I never knew they had something like that' But seeing how Jenn is picking one up, it might not be like that anymore. Kinda sad now that I think about it. hahahah

Yesterday after work I pulled into a small local car show with my Lightning. I parked with some old muscle cars and before I could get out of the truck, about a dozen people stopped what they were doing and walked over to me. I spend the next hour answering questions. It definately made me proud.

I LOVE owning two rare and quick Fords.

thats the exact same thing that happens to my buddy on the rare (very rare) occasion he brings out his lightning.
1993 Red with 6000 miles.

Back