• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

EGL SZ08 departure times

reddired

Veteran CEG'er
any downriver/metro airport area guys?

has a contour convoy been established for Thursday May 15th?
if so, what time for departure and from whr?
also, can a SE tag along??:cool:

Last edited:
I think everyone is laughing and joking around because we all live only a few minutes from all the events, unlike the people driving 10 or more hours who roll into the hotel together. Most people will probably be hanging out at baggeds prior to events tinking around on their cars so I'm sure you could catch some peeps there or follow some people from the hotel to the different locations. :shrug: I know a few people will be hanging out at my place in the northern neck of the woods so you could swing by my place as well if you really wanted. We also found this funny because you are asking 1 month and a half ahead of time when we usually call eachother the morning of or 15 minutes before to make these plans. :laugh:

It is kinda funny seeing this post.

Sorry man, but i live 6 mins from the hotel:shrug:

How slow are you driving? Seriously though I can make it from Sibley road in a bout 15 minutes.
coming from pennsylvania and fort st to middlebelt and ford rd takes more than 25minutes and canton is further.i drive from southgate to garden city to work daily doin the speed limit. 15 minutes?? u in a helicopter?

Back