• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

EGL Regional Market Place

Free Triple A-Pillar Guage Pod

New never mounted. Has mounting screws. Dark blue in color but would still need to be painted to match midnight blue interior or painted to match other colors. I unfortunately sold my car years ago and I have been moving this thing around my garage ever since and I can't through anything away. I'm in the New Baltimore area (Ira Township). If you want, it is yours. E-mail me for directions air_13 (at) hotmail (dot) com. I will not be checking pm's.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wanting to buy rims..looking for E1's, but up for others.

Central ohio region..pm with offers

pcm for sale with RJL1 tags. Purchased it for my 99 svt but was told it wouldn't work. I purchased this on ebay last year because my pcm is bad, but the car still runs. Just need to get rid of this so I can buy the correct one. Pm me for offers
Located in Metro Detroit Area

pcm1.jpg

pcm2.jpg

One (1) E1 SVT wheel, brand new. Comes with one (1) BFG G-Force KDW mounted on it. Tire/wheel has never been mounted on a vehicle.

Pictures203.jpg

Pictures205.jpg

Garage dirt on the tire (tread is still perfect):
Pictures204.jpg

Pictures206.jpg

Pictures207.jpg

PM me and we can talk price. Local sales only. That means that I WILL NOT SHIP, even if you offer to pay shipping.

WTB : New headlights.

BAT ones look the best, but also looking for some cheap ones.

Just pm

good SVT rear bumper, black
complete SVT stock exhaust w/ rear hanger
SVT upper intake manifold
SVT lower intake manifold
center cluster plastic surround
center black vent and radio surround
SVT Green fuel injectors
SVT Fuel rail
99 ECU w/ keys
MAF and filter assy
Spec stage 2 clutch (used 20k) but still has life left

please email me if you are interested since I am almost never on here
p o l s t a r @ j u n o . c o m

WTB: 16" winter tires near Toledo, OH
Looking for my brother for a Focus ST, same 16" sizes as fit Contour
Let me know what you have.
Thanks, J

WTB:

SVT passenger sideskirt. Must be in good shape. Would prefer silver color.

SVT rear bumper. In good shape. Silver.

I'm located in Sandusky, but travel to Toledo, Cleveland, and Columbus pretty frequently. Please PM if you have anything that might work. Thank you all!

1999 Contour SVT
T-red, prarie tan, SUPER CLEAN, BAT kit on rear, new svt struts on front, enkei wheels w/ michelin pilot sport alpin directional winter tyres w/ good tread for winter.
hankook ventus rs2 summer tyres on stock svt five spokes for summer.

clean, 145k miles, Previous Owner was Ford Mechanic, well maintained, no accidents, great condition. No rust.

EMAIL:
n s h a h 2 3 at g m a i l dot com
(remove spaces)
as I'm not on here that much.

Car is located in Plymouth, Michigan

Reason: 6- Do NOT put a title in your reply message. The absence keeps the space clean and easier to read.

Reason: 6- Do NOT put a title in your reply message. The absence keeps the space clean and easier to read.

:shrug:

1-Prices may not be listed. Please contact the seller for more information.

Rule number one, its in big red :censored::censored::censored::censored:ing letters. Seriously.

ok as i cant post prices in here.... i apologize.

anyways

mirko splitter and skidplate. never mounted, installed or painted. still sitting in the box mirko shiped it to me in. all hard ware for the skidplate and splitter are there....including the directions mirko supplied.

im getting out of the svt and probably going to trade it for a saab 9-3 aero XWD.

Selling
04 taurus engine parts, intake, 24lb injectors engine harness
coil on plug, cam covers, SVT Cams/chains/tensioners

looking for
Front Roll Restrictor thanks Reebs
msds headers

thanks

Last edited:
bought a car.

Pud - thanks :rolleyes:

You're welcome - try following the rules next time you want to use a thread for your benefit.

WTT: Pre-98 trunk lid(s) for post 98 silver frost spoiler less trunk lid. Must be in good/great shape. I do not need the reflector. If your trunk is good enough I may give you both pre-98 trunks in trade. Pm or email please.

Back