• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

EGL Regional Market Place

SVT front mesh, great shape.

Edit: SOLD.

d1e26057.jpg

Tiny, microscopic crack is all I could see:

a1896211.jpg

WTB 2.5 long block, no accessories or manifolds needed

WTB 2.5 long block, no accessories or manifolds needed

WTB decent running 2.5 v6 long block. Need everything from the heads down, but don't need accessories or manifolds or covers, etc. Basically, I have to replace my 2.5 with a spun rod bearing. I can bolt all my crap to it, but don't want to replace head gaskets on the engine I buy to replace this with. I'd like to find one within a 100ish mile radius of Dayton, OH. If my engine is worth something as a core to help reduce the price, let me know.

100_0100-002..JPG

100_0101-005..JPG

Tony in Tipp City.

Last edited:
I has 2.5SE from a Cougar 3L i did...nut fell of the starter while i was doing other prep work for removal so im gonna say she was a nocrank, no start haha. Clean motor and I'v seen this motor run for years previously! pm for details.

Hi all, need to fix my car, so selling the system. asking PM FOR PRICE for sub/amp/box, and PM FOR PRICE with with the 2 pairs of 5x7's and a cap
need this gone asap, can give better deal the sooner it goes. Its all hooked up right now, so you can hear/see that it works.

at 2ohm, the amp puts out 60rms x 4 for all door speakers(which is what the speakers are rated for as well), and the 300rms for the sub(which is also, what it is rated for)

Hi, selling my system... it consists of:
1 5chan Infinity Reference Amp
1 q-logic bandpass box(12")
1 12" Infinity Reference sub(dual voice coil, wired at 2ohm)

if you wana through extra, I can include 2 pair of Infinity Reference 5x7's so its a whole matching set, even have a 1.5 or 2 fared cap in the garage I could include pending price.
Thanx everybody, here is my craigslist posting of it. http://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/ele/3231520716.html
as well as my install thread @ http://www.contour.org/ceg-vb/showthread.php?74573-New-System-Install&daysprune=-1

also, could add in the headunit too if the price is right.

anybody have a working 3L thats wants an amp, sub box, sub, 4 speakars, headunit, and a cap? :) lol, doubt that very much but will put it out there...........

just thought that I would add, I'm down for CSVT trades as well. could even maybe through money at ya too pending what you have, i need a few things ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi all, need to fix my car, so selling the system. asking PM FOR PRICE for sub/amp/box, and PM FOR PRICE with with the 2 pairs of 5x7's and a cap
need this gone asap, can give better deal the sooner it goes. Its all hooked up right now, so you can hear/see that it works.

at 2ohm, the amp puts out 60rms x 4 for all door speakers(which is what the speakers are rated for as well), and the 300rms for the sub(which is also, what it is rated for)

Hi, selling my system... it consists of:
1 5chan Infinity Reference Amp
1 q-logic bandpass box(12")
1 12" Infinity Reference sub(dual voice coil, wired at 2ohm)

if you wana through extra, I can include 2 pair of Infinity Reference 5x7's so its a whole matching set, even have a 1.5 or 2 fared cap in the garage I could include pending price.
Thanx everybody, here is my craigslist posting of it. http://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/ele/3231520716.html
as well as my install thread @ http://www.contour.org/ceg-vb/showthread.php?74573-New-System-Install&daysprune=-1

also, could add in the headunit too if the price is right.

anybody have a working 3L thats wants an amp, sub box, sub, 4 speakars, headunit, and a cap? :) lol, doubt that very much but will put it out there...........

just thought that I would add, I'm down for CSVT trades as well. could even maybe through money at ya too pending what you have, i need a few things ;)

just to update, I neeeed 300 bucks to get my motor..... I have the amp,sub,box that I was hoping to get about PM FOR PRICE for, also have the two sets of 5x7's, the headunit, and a cap. You can get a great deal if you need a system, plz help me get my motor ;)

just to update you guys, re put it all up on craigslist, heres the link http://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/ele/3234906747.html added some more stuff to make it a full system(that woud drop right into a contour, would include all my wiring for you guys for free, as well as the dynomat) ad now has headunit/sub/box/2 pairs of speakers/cap/amp/dynomat plus wiring for you guys
need it gone asap so I can aford to buy new motor for the csvt, plz buy, works great, you can hear it bump first. May have other goodies to add in, have an alarm and stuff too

well, I need a truck for work, so I'm selling the csvt. Between rent and work/truck I need it gone before Monday,

Its a 98 silverfrost, dent in rear/drivers quarter, and center/rear sparkplug blew out and I have not had a chance to get the helicoil kit for it yet(32 bucks) I was going to fix it and sell it for higher, but with time going by, I want to sell it for less and be done with it. It can still drive, as I have dove it home and had to move it a couple times. The inside is great, and I hate to get rid of it...though I hope to have another by spring.

I'm asking PM FOR PRICE, but sooner you can get it I can work with you on the price, and can text you pics of the car.

I would rather it went to somebody on here that can fix it

Or if the price is right, I will buy the tool and fix that first, but I'de rather take the loss and have it gone and move on.

Thanks

Okay, have not sold the car yet, taking it to junk yard tomorow unless someone here wants it for anything more than they are going to give me...

thanx, write be back asap plz thanks

98 csvt, has a dent, and spark plug that shot out, needs a 32 dollar helicoil kit to fix it, my rents late and I have to give them money today or first thing in the am.

we can drive it out to you if it helps

btw, just put new tires on it

SOLD, for way to cheap

WTB:

x4 jack point covers, black preferred but any color would do
rear bumper- '99, black (even ok shape is fine with me, i have a HUGE crack & hole in mine, just need an upgrade)

I'm in St. Johns, north of Lansing. We can arrange pickup, shipping, whatever works out.

WTB:

I need the retainer for interior end of the forward back shift cable in my 2000 SVT. The newer style cable in the svt has a button and spring on the cable end that fits on the bottom of the shift lever.
Previous owner lost these parts of my cable end and it pops off occasionally. It is fine on the transmission end so I was hoping someone has a broken cable they can get this from.

FOR SALE!
-Good condition E1 SVT rims (tires mounted but bad)

-Black SVT front bumper-

-1 black SVT drivers side skirts (no jpc's)

-1 silver frost SVT side skirt (driver side)

Located in Brighton MI. P.M ME FOR PRICES! LOCAL PICK UP ONLY

Still looking for an engine. 2.5 non-SVT long block, minus manifolds, etc.

WTB decent running 2.5 v6 long block. Need everything from the heads down, but don't need accessories or manifolds or covers, etc. Basically, I have to replace my 2.5 with a spun rod bearing. I can bolt all my crap to it, but don't want to replace head gaskets on the engine I buy to replace this with. I'd like to find one within a 100ish mile radius of Dayton, OH. If my engine is worth something as a core to help reduce the price, let me know.

View attachment 13197

View attachment 13198

Tony in Tipp City.

WTB: Front Bumper and REAR Passenger side door.

WTB: Front Bumper and REAR Passenger side door.

i need a Front bumper for my 98 SVT i also need the rear passenger side door. i prefer maroon but i dont really care what color. i can handle a little rust (send pics) No dents please :shocked:

Bought MTX-75 trans, bc I thought I needed it but I don't.

Forsale. Previous owner stated it has 120k miles on it.

Also have a LUK Clutch Disk & Flywheel. Only used for about 20 minutes.

PM me if interested.

FS-

Midnight Blue Back seats
Midnight Blue Leather bolsters for back seats
Midnight blue center console
Midnight Blue 3rd brake light and mounting hardware

*Will send pictures and Prices once contacted*

Back