• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

EGL Regional Market Place

Status
Not open for further replies.
I edited your thread for a reason, quit putting prices in your posts.

Last edited by a moderator:
Starting now, please dont change the title. Just post what you want or need in the body of your posts.

Thanks.

set of 4 E1s one is pretty tore up but still hold air. the other 3 are in pretty good shape tires are pretty low id say a couple hundered miles left on them. and one is praticly new. i have pics of all the tire if u need better pics. will sell as a set or individualy.

IMG_3290.jpg

Buyer backed out. My black SVT rear bumper is still up for sale.

ive got a set of blue svt mats in great condition
pm if interested

update....just sold em

Last edited:
you've been told before.. YOUR REGION IS WHERE YOU POST..

Your region mod chooses not to have a regional thread? not our problem.. move to a new region, or get the required 50 posts the RIGHT WAY..

this post is DIRECTLY against what you got a BAN for last week.. so... SEE YA. -Ray

Ill take this chance to thank Ray for stepping in while I was busy with school. Ill also say that unless your part is located in the region, or you intend on moving back here so that you can sell your crap to us... dont post in our regional classifieds.

KEEP IT LOCAL

FS: 18" Arelli rims & Toyo tires

FS: 18" Arelli rims & Toyo tires

4 18" Arelli Czar Rims wrapped in 225/40 Toyo Proxes FZ4. Rims in decent shape for being chrome and living in MI. All tires in great shape. All less than 5k miles.

standard.jpg

standard2.jpg

arelli1.jpg

They are custom drilled for 4x108. They also have a 5 lug pattern but I am not sure what it is. PM me w/ reasonable offers.

WTB: Used SVT Suspension w/lower mileage (needs to last a few years). Need both the struts and springs, front and rear. I'll be heading back to Ypsi for Thanksgiving and would like to pick up in person. Budget is limited, but let me know what you've got.

Thanks,

Chris :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back