• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

E1's and E0's? What do they look like?

The E0s fit the lines of the SVT better. It's a European car, and the E0s are clearly more European. The E1s look like a cheap knock-off of something else. If I ever get an SVT, it'll be a T-Red E0 for sure. It has the perfect look with those wheels.

I don't know what it is, but I prefer the look of steelies on my model of Mystique. It just looks nice for some reason.

I could not dissagree more .... steel wheels :barf:

I don't like the look of the steel wheels, it's just the appearance, if that makes sense. I like black wheels, and steelies fit that fairly good. I haven't seen too many of these with black rims, and the ones I have don't look very good, in my opinion. I think the steelies look better than the more expensive 'better' aftermarket rims.

I love the look of the E0's over the E1's (not sure if I like them better than my FSVT 6 spokes). If only they were 17's or 18's instead of 16's. :rolleyes:

I dislike both E0s and E1s.. E0s are too bubbly and round, and E1s have too many dips and lines for a wheel that isn't 17" or 18". Just not large enough for all that detail.

FSVT wheels are nice when they actually have center caps :laugh:

June2008edit.jpg

Back