• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

E1 harness conversion GB #2

svttour

Rico Suave
I had some people inquire about the E1 harness conversion so here is GB #2

This includes a main harness and injector harness and an upgraded e1 temp sensor and return shipping.

I may need your old harnesses as the last GB drained me of a few plugs that I need to complete the conversion...

This group buy is limited to 5ppl because its not easy to find harnesses at the junkyard and also it does take time to convert.

1. bowcoastie
2. Black_98_SVT

I am interested. what is the price? what all is supposed to be bad? I have only noticed the harness on the positive side of the battery with cracked insulation. it is a build date of 5/97 so it is an EO.

Sorry I didnt include a price in the group buy its. $260.00 for the injector, main harness and upgraded temp sensor.

I am interested too. My harness seems always to need attention. My car was built with the dreaded E0 harness. What is the next step in this group buy process?

Count me in!

Count me in!

I am interested. What info do you need on my car to make sure it works? I have a 98 svt. I really appreciate the effort :cool:. Will this permanently fix the wiring?

Please close this GB. Harness prices are now $350 for a set.. no more group buys.

Back